- This document is an electronic record and is governed by the provisions under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder as may be applicable, and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Type of Information Collected
- You agree to provide information, which shall be true, correct, up to date and accurate. You may access, amend, alter or require deletion of your information partially or fully by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may collect a variety of information from you, including your name, password, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences, including any other usage and interaction details with us or our affiliates. We may collect such information which when combined with other pieces of information available with us could reasonably allow you to be identified (“Personal Information”). Personal Information shall include but is not limited to your full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, email address, gender or date of birth.
- We may also collect, receive, process or store certain sensitive personal data or information consisting of, but not limited to:
- Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Any detail relating to the above Personal Information categories as provided to us for providing service;
- Any of the information received under above Personal Information categories by us for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise. (Collectively, referred to as “Sensitive Personal Data or Information”).
Use of Information Collected
- We may collect, use or process your information including Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information for the following purposes:
- For creating and giving you access to your registered account on the Darusilpi Platform.
- To develop, deliver, process and improve our Products, services, content in order to personalize and improve your experience.
- To inform you about our Products, services, offers, updates, upcoming events, including providing you information in relation to order confirmations, invoices, technical notices, security alerts.
- For internal analytical and research purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve Our Products, services and customer communications.
- To meet any legal or regulatory requirement or comply with a request from any governmental or judicial authority.
- To resolve any request, dispute, grievance or complaint raised by you in relation to your use of the Darusilpi Platform.
- To detect or monitor any fraudulent or illegal activity on the Darusilpi Platform.
Disclosure of Information Collected
- We may from time to time be required to disclose the information collected from you to our trusted third-party service providers who assist us in order to facilitate the provision of services and purchase of Products on the Darusilpi Platform. For instance, we may share your information with third party payment gateway provider to process transactions on the Darusilpi Platform. By using the Darusilpi Platform, you consent to any such disclosure of your information with third party service providers. We ensure that such third party service providers are bound by reasonable confidentiality obligations and/ or use, maintain and follow generally accepted industry and security standards with respect to such information.
- We may also disclose your information when such disclosure is requisitioned under any law or judicial decree or when we, in our sole discretion, deem it necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of other Users, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk.
- A third party payment gateway provider may be required to collect certain financial information from you including, but not restricted to, your credit/debit card number or your bank account details (collectively referred to as “Financial Information”). All Financial Information collected from the you by such third party payment gateway providers will be used only for billing and payment processes. The Financial Information collected from you is transacted through secure digital platforms of approved payment gateways which are under encryption, thereby complying with reasonably expected technology standards. The verification of the Financial Information shall be accomplished only by you through a process of authentication in which we shall have no role to play and hence, we shall bear no liability in relation to the same. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of third party payment gateway providers or any breach of conditions, representations and warranties given by them. We shall also not be obligated to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and such third party payment service providers.
- While we take best efforts to ensure that your information including Personal Information, Financial Information and Sensitive Personal Information or Data is duly protected by undertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws, you are strongly advised to exercise reasonable discretion while providing Personal Information or Financial Information while using the services given that the Internet is susceptible to security breaches.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures, as required under applicable law including firewalls, transport layer security and other physical and electronic security measures to protect the Personal Information that it has under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. When you submit your information on the Darusilpi Platform, your information is protected through our security systems. Please note that we use international and industry-recognized standards such as per applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Although we make best possible efforts to transmit and store all the information provided by you in a secure operating environment that is not open to public, you understand and acknowledge that there is no such thing as complete security and we do not guarantee that there will be no unintended disclosures of any information and potential security breaches. You agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security or for any action of any third parties that receive your Personal Information or events that are beyond our reasonable control including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visits, access or browse the Darusilpi Platform, we automatically receive the uniform resource locator of the site from which such you visit, access or browse the Darusilpi Platform, details of the website you visit on leaving the Darusilpi Platform, the internet protocol (“IP”) address of each User’s computer operating system, type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, and the name of the User’s internet service provider. This information is used solely to analyse overall User trends and to help us improve our services. Please note that the link between the User’s IP address and the User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without such User’s permission or except when required by law or to provide or facilitate the User with the services. Notwithstanding the above, the User acknowledges that we reserve the right to share some of the aggregate findings, including the personal information provided by the Users in an unidentifiable, aggregate form, and not the specific data with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow the business. The amount of information sent to us depends on the settings of the web browser used by the User to access the Platforms. The User may refer to the browser used, if the User wishes to learn what information is provided to us.
- You understand that you may set or amend your web browsers to delete or disable cookies. If you choose to disable cookies on your computer or mobile telecommunication device, it may impair, degrade or restrict access to certain areas of the Darusilpi Platform.
- We may allow other companies or entities to serve advertisements to you. These companies or entities include third party advertisement servers, advertisement agencies, advertisement technology vendors and research firms. We may target some advertisements to you that fit a certain general profile. We do not use Personal Information to target advertisements to you. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing the services to its Users, we may allow authorised third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser.
- We may keep records of telephone calls received from and made to Users for the purpose of administration of services, research and development, training, business intelligence, business development, or for User administration. We may share such telephone records with third parties when required by law or when required to provide or facilitate the User with the services.
- You consent to our reproduction/publishing of all testimonials and reviews given by you on the Darusilpi Platform in relation to the services or the Products. You agree that we may edit the testimonials and reviews provided by you and reproduce/publish such edited or paraphrased versions of the testimonials and reviews on the Darusilpi Platform. If the User has any concerns with the reproduction/publication of any testimonial or review provided by you, the User may contact us at email@example.com.
- The third party service providers with whom we may share information provided by you are not permitted to market their own services or send promotional e-mails or engage in promotional communication with you. We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential, promotional, or marketing-related communication from itself or its partners.
- If you wish to remove your contact information from all our mailing lists and newsletters, you can click on the "unsubscribe" link or follow the instructions in each e-mail message. Alternatively, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to limit membership based on availability of contact information. All Users will be notified by email prior to any actions taken.
Retention of information
YOU MAY LIKE TO HAVE
Their Words, Our Pride
Happy Words of our Happy Customers
Buy Furniture Online in India for Homes!
Getting the wooden furniture online in India, which perfectly blends with your home decor is now easy. Darusilpi provides you with ready-made and customized solid wood furniture online. At Darusilpi, we are committed to serve our customers the exclusive range in home furniture products like sofa sets, coffee tables, wardrobes, dining tables, all crafted from premium-quality solid-wood. Along with this, you can explore our home decor range which includes wall art, photo frames, indoor plants, tableware, glassware, kitchen organizer and many more are just few clicks away from you. We offer you a huge variety of online furniture to choose from. You can browse among various designs, dimensions, colors and finish options, all at your convenience. From modern to traditional styles, contemporary to loft ones, space-saving furniture pieces to huge ones, we provide every type of modern furniture online to match your home needs. Take a pick from the exquisite collection of home furniture or get it customized as per your requirements, all possible at Darusilpi.
Shop Complete Range of Home Furniture in India
Darusilpi is a treasure trove, the more you explore, the more you get. Whether you are looking for the living room bedroom, dining, study room furniture online, you will get it all at Darusilpi. We have the latest furniture designs and that are perfectly fit for modern households. Additionally, you can get your home furniture online customized here. Not only this, you can even get your home interior design remodeled with us. Our dedicated team of interior designers will spare no effort in giving a brand-new look to your house. The categories of solid wood furniture include a dining table, dining table set, futon beds, center tables, TV Stands, wardrobe, bookshelves, sofa cum bed, bar cabinets and much more. And these ranges include enough of sub-categories for you to compare and choose the one that best suits your requirement. Not only this, you can also browse the new segment of homeware items. Captivating Wooden Furniture Online available only at Darusilpi Keeping up with the needs of modern apartments, we design artistic wooden furniture units with various additional features. Not only they provide comfort to the user but also give multiple advantages. .More